We are experienced providers of informal teaching; one-to-one meetings and are able to offer personally tailored support.
• face-to-face, one-to-one tuition or small group tuition
• advice and guidance
• telephone support and guidance
• face-to-face support and guidance
• webcam support and guidance
• email support and guidance
• webcam tuition, tutorials and support
• study packs and activities that can be done independently
• assessing your skills and providing thorough constructive feedback
• action plans and targets on where you need to improve
• activities for improvement areas
• referral and signposting to the BSL clinic
• mock assessments and feedback
• past work, assessments or evidence assessed
• re-filming past failed clips
“We can improve your skills, ability and confidence.”
We fit learning into your life, so you can get on with it. We’ll deliver private tuition to you, if you simply want to learn sign language or improve your signing skills.
“We coach anyone with any levels whether they are Level 1, current students enrolled elsewhere or Trainee Interpreters.”
If you have enrolled on any BSL course and you feel you are not getting enough from your course provider, contact us and we will re-assess your level and bring your signing up to the required standard.
Our office is located in Wokingham (See contact us) where you can attend for personal tuition, assessment, and feedback. We can also arrange tutors to meet you at a venue that is more suitable or appropriate for your needs. We will provide any equipment and resources linked to your private tuition and will provide further resources to benefit to your needs.
One-to-one sessions start at £30 per hour. We also offer tailored sessions for those who have specific requirement, or group sessions can be arranged at special rate, please contact us to discuss your requirements and see how we can help you.
For more information please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org